According to the 2014 Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) survey, the “dream downsizing home” is:
- Smaller in size (such as having a more manageable yard) than the current home
- Easy to access and to move around in, and preferably with only one level
- A lifestyle improvement, particularly in terms of good entertaining areas
- Close to shops, health services and public transport
- Located in an area which is desired by the downsizers, often close to where they currently live, or offering lifestyle benefits
- Something which delivers financial savings, as a result of discharging a mortgage or collecting capital gain
- Alongside likeable neighbours
Downsizing into a lifestyle village like Acacia Ponds offers all of the above and more! Come and take a look at our Village and discover what downsizing into our village can do for you!
About Acacia Ponds Lifestyle Village Pambula
An affordable retirement village alternative on the NSW South Coast.
Acacia Ponds Village is an affordable lifestyle village designed exclusively for the over 50’s. Situated in Pambula on the NSW South Coast, Acacia Ponds offers independent living in a friendly, safe and secure environment.
Low maintenance living and a community of like-minded active retirees are just some of the reasons why so many have chosen Acacia Ponds to be their home.
So if you’re ready to enhance your lifestyle and live your golden years to the fullest, look no further then Acacia Ponds Village!
For more information about our Acacia Ponds or any of our other lifestyle villages located throughout Australia, contact us direct on 02 6495 6774 or send an email.